Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Memory Lane


A few pic from a couple weeks or so before Syd came along.








My first pic of my baby girl.


Syd and I went to Abby's baby shower on Sunday. She and Jon Bashor are expecting Henry to arrive May 9th or so. It was great to see another pregger princess. I miss it... a little. Mainly I miss being around pregnant ladies. There is nothing more interesting than seeing a belly move with little feet and arms inside. Well, nothing but seeing your own belly move.

I had to come home and watch this video again simply because it accents just how big my belly was. I am a terrible actress because I was going to pop with person and I have utter shame about that way I pronounce "Oh, God." at one point. But, this is still a treasured memory for us. Bob was trying to keep me from focusing on my big belly, restlessness and aggravation so we created a project. He was a doll for being creative with my bedrest. This is "Rude Awakening". It is a beautiful example of how it feels to be pregnant and unable to get comfortable, sleep, or simply be in your own skin sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment