Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Uhaul and U unpack

Oh, so tired of boxes and of arranging, then rearranging because there wasn't enough room in the first place. I have yet to find all of my planners and calendars so I can compile them into one cohesive unit. I can only hope that I have remembered all that I have to do. It has been a madhouse, a madhouse around here.
The dog has objected to my new rule about not sleeping on the bed and she made that clear by shit-storming the dining room. Then, later, when she was to be walked she lost normal brain function (otherwise, why would she do this?) and peed as she waddled through the kitchen as Bobby approached her, leash in hand. She has made it her goal to bark ferociously at the neighbors (who don't seem quite fond of our tattooed selves with yippy, shitty dog and screaming, floor pounding child) every time she hears even the slightest sound from them.
I have a sprained ankle (when this happened, I dunno exactly) and I can't run with the 7lb diva, and Bob has almost exhausted his supply of patience. So, her walks are not as active as she would enjoy. We oscillate between getting rid of her and just taping her mouth shut. I am unsure of the genius in my idea to get a dog. Each day I am brought close to the "Call the DAMNED POUND NOW" shriek only to have a wet tennis ball (the miniature one) shoved into my hand. She doesn't want me to throw it, necessarily, but to hold it while she chews on it.
Tomorrow is my date with the Orthopaedic surgeon and I am excited about the improvement with my knee. I may have a few more shots in my future, but those I can handle since they help so much in the long run. PT was going well til I had to take a few days off for the move and subsequent muscle rebellion. Now I can't seem to find time to get back on schedule with them. Then the ankle swelled unreasonably large and we had a new problem to deal with. At least I am not on crutches again.
The old landlord won't call back so we can give them the keys and get our deposit back. I have to call and call again...and I will until I get what I want.
This life, I'll tell you, is rarely boring.

Gotta sign off. We're watching Snatch tonight. Mmmmmm, Mr. Statham, I love you. Angelina and keep Brad.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kitty I hope your ankle heals soon and your knee as well. I'm thinking healing thoughts for you. You must post pictures of your new place. I wish I could be there to see it and to help unpack and decorate. Love you and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete